The Government of Sindh is developing a state of the art industrial enclave spread over 300 acres to uplift the marble and granite sector in Sindh. The Marble City project shall have tremendous investment and growth potential for entrepreneurs as it will be based on cutting-edge stone technology, innovation and services.
The concept is based on stone technology and custom facilities to create the largest and most technologically advanced industrial park for Dimension Stone (Marble & Granite) in Karachi.
- Value addition of stone and mineral resources of Sindh and Balochistan.
- Attract Foreign Direct Investment for production and processing.
- Better Jobs in terms of working conditions
- Increased income resulting from improved skills imparted by the training.
- Increased direct and secondary job creation; supporting poverty alleviation.
- Enhance exports of marble, granite and others stones.
- Waste reduction and increased productivity in the stone sector.
- Common Facility & Training Center (CFTC)
- Waste Water Treatment Plants/Slurry Management
- Mechanical & Electrical Workshops/Services
- Support facilities
- Infrastructure Development
- Captive Power Plant
- Quarrying (Mining)
- Training Centre
- Water Treatment Facility
- Approach to Market
- Railway track at Risalpur
- Adjacent to Motorway (M1)
- 40 minutes drive from Islamabad
- 20 minutes drive from Peshawar
Investment Opportunities | Special Economic Zone-Sindh
Korangi Creek Industrial Park(KCIP)-Read more
Khairpur Special Economic Zone(KSEZ)-Read More
Bin Qasim Industrial Park(BQIP)-Read more
Dhabeji-Special Economic Zone,(DSEZ)-Read more